Getting a license for a three-wheel motorcycle and travelling with a Can-Am Spyder is a lot simpler and faster than with a two-wheel motorcycle. Within a few hours, you will be independent and ready to go on an adventure.

To obtain the three-wheel motorcycle driver’s license (class 6E), you must hold a class 5 license and attend a one-day training session.

To drive a three-wheel motorcycle (class 6E) You need:

– a motorcycle driver’s license (class 6A, 6B or 6C)
both of the following license classes:
– class 5 (passenger vehicle)
– class 6E (three-wheel motorcycle)
-complete the seven-hour Road Safety Education Program – Operating a Three-Wheeled Motorcycle driving training. This training must be taken at a driving school recognized by the Association québécoise des transports.

To keep your three-wheel motorcycle driving privilege, you must hold a valid Class 5 driver’s license. Until January 31, 2018, buy a new and unused Can-Am Spyder from a Can-Am dealer in the province of Quebec and BRP will reimburse you the cost of the three-wheel vehicle driving training, up to a maximum of $250. Find all the details here.