Built using Alpinestars exclusive DRYSTAR® construction and designed for a highly optimized female fit, the Stella Andes V2 is 100% waterproof while offering high levels of breathability. With CE certified protection in strategic areas, these pants can be adapted to all weather conditions and are fully compatible with the Stella Andes DRYSTAR® jacket.
- Advanced, reinforced poly-fabric textile and drystar construction
- Removable thermal liner ensures comfort on hot or cool days
- Direct ventialtion vents strategically placed on thighs
- Pre-contoured leg construction with knee accordion led panels
- Interior hip padding compartments with PE padding ( CE-certified Nucleon hip protectors available separately )
- Impact protection from removable CE-certified knee protectors.
- Reinforced polymer-printed texturing in critical knee ares for added abrasion resistancce
- Integrated reflective graphic details and logos improve rider visibility in poor light conditions
- Waist adjustment system features buckle and stretch material fabric for a custom fit
- zippered air intakes control cooling airflow
- waterproof hand pockets with zipper closure and two large cargo-style pockets. Zippered air intakes control cooling airflow.
- adjustable, removable bib braces for additional custom fit options
- Optimisé pour une utilisation avec la veste Stella Andes DRYSTAR® V2 avec fermeture à glissière interne.
You might also like...
Pour porter le pantalon par-dessus des vêtements, commandez la taille supérieure ou enfilez-le par-dessus vos vêtements pour vous assurer que la taille convienne.
Rain PantsPrice: $79.99
Designed using the Alpinestars DRYSTAR® construction, the Andes V2 pants are versatile with 100% waterproofness and high levels of breathability. With CE certified protection in strategic areas, these pants can adapt to all weather conditions and are fully compatible with the Andes DRYSTAR® jacket.
Andes Drystar Pants V2
Andes Drystar Pants V2Price: $299.95
The Stella Andes 2 comes standard with elbow and shoulder protectors and is also set up for the latest & lightest Nucleon CE Level 2 back and chest armor, for full CE Level 2 protection without bulk. Featuring both upgraded armor and a temperature-application range as vast as the Andes, you can tackle whatever your adventure has in store with confidence, knowing you are protected from the elements as well as from impact and abrasion in the formidable, functional Alpinestars Stella Andes V 2 Drystar Jacket.
Women's Stella Andes Drystar Jacket V2
Women's Stella Andes Drystar Jacket V2Price: $359.95