State-of-the-art adjustable handlebar reduces fatigue and delivers comfort for all riders thanks to unlimited adjustment possibilities.
- Three different axes allow you to adjust the handlebar in terms of height, width and arm distance.
- Left and right bars are linked together and rotate simultaneously during adjustment.
- Easy Allen key adjustment system.
- Handlebar reuses existing production handgrips, comodo, electrical and clutch cables, and sits directly on the stock steering column.
- GPS Support for the Tri Axis Adjustable Handlebar (219400616) sold separately.
- All Spyder RT models
You might also like...
Part of the UFit System. Perfect for shorter riders with pegs positions 1 or 2. Clamp Kit included.
Short Reach Handlebar - Position A
Short Reach Handlebar - Position APrice: $554.99
Part of the UFit System. The longer reach causes the torso to lean forward, bringing the riding position closer to the console. Perfect for taller riders with pegs positions 4 or 5. Clamp Kit included.
Long Reach Handlebar - Position C
Long Reach Handlebar - Position CPrice: $554.99
Part of the UFit System. Same shape and reach as the stock handlebar with a chrome finish. Fits best with pegs positions 3 or 4. Clamp Kit included.
Stock Handlebar - Position B
Stock Handlebar - Position BPrice: $554.99