These black sealskin boots are a must for winter activities because of their warmth and lightness. This model is designed to brave the Canadian weather and you’ll appreciate its simplicity. Stepping out in stylish winter boots has never been so easy!
- For sizing, it is important to rely on the size chart presented with the item.
- We recommend you choose the same size you normally wear. For half-sizes, it is recommended to opt for one size up. At fitting, the boot should be very tight without being painful. After wearing them, you will notice that the inner bootie will form to your feet. A boot that is too big will interfere with heat conservation and the comfort.
- Black sealskin.
- Real black leather details.
- Lace up closing system and zippers.
- Height including the sole : 12 inches.
- Removable multilayer lining.
- Exclusive injected sole Grenier, lifetime warranty.
- The other components have a 5 year warranty.
- Fire, excessive heat, snowmobile foot warmers and petroleum products can damage the sole of your boots. We take no responsibility for these damages.
- Fur wear is not guaranteed.
- Anti-rust steel eyelets.
- This boot has been laboratory tested and its thermal heat exceeds the maximum capacity of the device (-60 ° C).
- Heat 3/5
- Durability of fur 3/5
- Durability of the leather 4/5
You might also like...
These black beaver fur boots are perfect for snowmobiling. The very thick fur of the beaver and its long lustrous hair cut the wind to perfection. Your feet will stay warm whether you’re driving or sitting in the back! Also available in shaved beaver.
Black Beaver Fur Boots
Black Beaver Fur BootsPrice: $524.99
Cette botte en loup marin offerte dans la couleur naturel allie chaleur et confort. Avec un peu moins de fourrure et un peu plus de cuir, elle devient plus mince et plus légère. Elle convient parfaitement aux mollets généreux grâce à son aspect plus court, son bouton d’ajustement ainsi que son laçage.
Bottes en loup-marin naturel Modèle Jeans
Bottes en loup-marin naturel Modèle JeansPrice: $439.99
These black cow skin boots are very resistant and they will keep your feet warm during cold winters. The thick cow leather and the dense fur provide a high thermal value to these boots. You can’t go wrong with this classic model made in Canada!
Black cow skin boots classic model
Black cow skin boots classic modelPrice: $394.99